Windsor High School
Announcements - May 10, 2019
Save the Date: We Care: Addressing the Barriers to Mental Healthiness
Dates for Graduating Seniors
- Friday, May 24 - Seniors meet with the administrators for a Senior BBQ at lunch for instructions about the graduation ceremony and to receive their caps and gowns. 2019 Graduating Class picture in cap and gown will follow the senior meeting.
- Tuesday, May 28 - Last day to get PLATO coursework completed in order to count towards graduation.
- Monday, June 3 - Senior Awards Night at 6:00 pm in the WHS auditorium.
- Monday, June 3 - Last School Day.
- Wednesday, June 5 - All fines must be paid and all books must be returned in order to participate in the graduation ceremonies.
- Wednesday, June 5 - Baccalaureate Program at 7:00 pm in the WHS Auditorium - Sponsored by the Windsor Ministerial Association. For more information, please call Reverand Tracey Perry at (970) 686-7307, ext. 11.
- Friday, June 7 - MANDATORY graduation practice at 12:45 pm in the WHS auditorium. Any exceptions must be cleared with Mrs. Scallon ahead of time. Students who do not attend the practice and have not been excused by Mrs. Scallon will not be allowed to participate in the graduation ceremony.
- Sunday, June 9 - Graduation Ceremony at 12:30 pm at The Events Center at the Ranch. There is no limit to the number of guests that a student may invite. Seniors must report no later than 11:30 am.
- Questions should be directed to Jenny Condell, Administrative Secretary by phone at 686-8111, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alive at 25
PTAC Teacher and Staff Appreciation
Food - http://tinyurl.com/y2zmz7jr
Gift Cards - http://tinyurl.com/yytaub6q
Rotary Youth Leadership Award: "RYLA Plus"
Finals Schedule for 9th - 11th Grade
End of the Year - Lost and Found / Lockers
Lost and Found - All unclaimed lost and found items at WHS will be donated. Please have your students check the lost and found area for any items that might belong to them. There will be no access to lost and found after June 6.
Academic Locker Clean out - All academic lockers must be emptied by noon on June 6. After this time, any contents left will be disposed of or donated. If your student has been assigned a locker, please encourage them to clean it out before noon on June 6.
Important Dates for 2019 - 2020 School Year
Windsor High School Check-In Days will be held July 30 - August 2. Students will have an opportunity to get their schedule, student ID and pay class fees. Check-In times are designated by grade level.
Wednesday, July 31 - Juniors 9 am - 12 pm
Thursday, August 1 - Sophomores 9 am - 12 pm
Friday, August 2 - Freshmen 9 am - 12 pm
2019 - 2020 school year - http://tinyurl.com/yytr6v2h
Safety at WHS
Are You Following Mrs. Scallon??...
Twitter - @Windsorprincipal
Instagram - Wizardprincipal
Get the latest and most up-to-date information!
Wednesday, May 15 - National Honor Society Ceremony. 6:30 pm in the auditorium
Wednesday, May 15 - Academic Lettering Ceremony, 7:30 pm in the auditorium
Thursday, May 23 - Addressing the Barriers to Mental Healthness
Monday, May 27 - Memorial Day, no school
Tuesday, June 4 - Maroon finals for 2nd, 3rd and 4th
Wednesday, June 5 - Gold finals for 2nd, 3rd and 4th
Thursday, June 6 - Maroon 1 final and Gold 1 final - Last day of school
Sunday, June 9 - Graduation, 12:30 pm at BEC