- Someone who sells complex scientific and technological products or services to businesses.
- Entry Level Education- Bachelors degree
- Moderate on job training
Skills and Characterisitics
- They must have extensive knowledge of the products’ parts and functions and must understand the scientific processes that make these products work.
- $97,650 per year
- $46.95 per hour
- Employment of sales engineers is projected to grow 7 percent from 2014 to 2024, about as fast as the average for all occupations.
- Ralph Lauren
- Company: Xylem
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Job Description: The position will be part of a team that strives to achieve overall company goals in terms of revenue and profitability, image, reputation, and customer service.
- Educational Requirements: 4 Year Degree
- Preferred Experience Skills: Specialized Knowledge Required (Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel)