Jesse Owens Annual Family Reunion
My name is Yvette Beloney, and I am one of Jesse Owens' Great Granddaughters. I am hosting the 20th Jesse Owens Family Reunion in Chandler, Arizona, July 21-24, 2022.
We wish the family a fantastic family reunion. For further information contact email@example.com
Beginning of School 2022-2023 Dates
July 25, 2022- JOES office reopensAugust 8, 2022 - JOES Meet & Greet 5pm to 6pm
August 11, 2022- Grades 1-5 1st Day of School
August 16 & 17- 1st Day Pre-K & K (1/2 the students each day)
JOES Student IDs
- Every student at JOES will be issued an ID. The ID will have the barcode for the cafeteria & library and will also have the students QR code to log into their Chromebook. For example students will scan their ID before getting breakfast & lunch.
- The classroom teacher will work out the procedures for the wearing of IDs - according to the grade level and need. The teacher will then relay that information to their students/guardians.
- Lanyards/clips have been purchased.
JOES Community Calendar
Summer Birthday List
1 Kinzley Trahan
2 Liv Hebert
2 Mrs Stephanie Lafosse
3 Mrs Jieance Meaux
3 Grant Cormier
6 Madeline Thompson
6 Mikaylah Thompson
7 Mrs Caitlyn Delhomme
9 Charli Breaux
10 Gillian Braus
11 Vance Istre
12 Parker Abshire
13 Taytlie Thibodeaux
15 Mrs Heidi Levgerne
15 Harlie Vincent
19 Brandy Mayer
22 Davon Laseter
23 Mrs Marsha Bruce
27 Emma Farris
27 Addison Vincent
28 Aiden Laseter
28 Audi Mouton
28 Mahlani Clement
29 Mrs Anita Dupuis
30 Mrs Ashley Trahan
Uniform Reminders for the 2022-2023 School year
- Sweatshirts and ¼ zip pullovers 1. Color must be solid navy, white, red, gray, black, or spirit/school team sweatshirts. 2. No emblems, monograms, or contrasting stitching are allowed except for logos/emblems approved by school. 3. Sweatshirts may be worn over polo or oxford during cold weather.
- Undershirts 1. Color must be solid navy, gray, white, red, or black. 2. Undershirts must be tucked into the uniform bottom.
- Belts 1. Color must be black, brown, khaki or navy. 2. Belts must be worn at all times in grades 1-12. The entire belt must be worn within the loops.
- Friday Jean Days will be JEAN ONLY - Shorts will not be allowed. (The only shorts that will be allowed will be uniform shorts)
- Guidelines for Non-Compliance Failure to comply with the guidelines for dress, appearance, or uniforms will result in parental contact by the school. Further noncompliance may result in one or all of the following: in-school suspension or suspension from school.
If you have any gently used uniforms that no longer fit and you wish to donate them to school please feel free to do so. We keep some on hand for accidents and incidentals. We will have a table available at Meet & Greet for anyone willing to donate/exchange.
Summer Office Hours
In July office will reopen Monday, July 25th.
Jesse Owens Elementary
Principal: Anita F. Dupuis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Secretary/Bookkeeper: Shana A. Boudreaux (Shana.email@example.com)
Counselor: Verna Broussard (Verna.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Check us out on Facebook for more activities to do with your child at home.