Oregon State University
The weather is normally sunny and nice! though it is normally raining and cold in the winter.Newport is right near the coast in a normally flat land.
3 + 3 Program!
prices for living and tuition estimated $39,000
I plan to pay for it through various grants and scholarships!
Grants and scholarships
Bearss Memorial Scholarship
Charles & Emma Lou Cooley Memorial
Emiel And Hermine Van Delden Scholarship
Flaming Family Scholarship In Memory Of Lucy Flaming
Geoff Carmichael Memorial Scholarship
Grants Pass Rotary Club
Gray Family Memorial Scholarships
Joe Rose Memorial Scholarship
Kaylee Moore "Spirit Of GPHS" Memorial Scholarship
Scott Pieper Memorial Scholarship
Zottola Family Memorial Scholarship In Memory Of Robert Zottola & Verna Zottola-Scott
How to get in!
• Minimum combined SAT score of 1950 or composite ACT score of 29;
• Minimum high school GPA of 3.5;
• A essay submitted during the student’s first two years at OSU describing the reasons for applying to the program and the capacities that will enable the student’s success in an accelerated program; and
• An in-person interview with the Program Admission Committee demonstrating the qualities of maturity, focus, and discipline required of program participants.
Students apply for admission to either Willamette Law School or Lewis & Clark Law School during their junior year at OSU. By the end of the junior year, students must:
• Complete all requirements for an eligible major in OSU’s College of Liberal Arts;
• Complete all requirements for the Baccalaureate Core and the CLA Core;
• Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.4 or higher;
• Complete the equivalent of 135 credits, including a minimum of 45 credits as admitted students at Oregon State University immediately prior to matriculating at law school;
• Achieve a Law School Admission Test (LSAT) score in their junior year that is no lower than the median LSAT for the prior year’s entering class of the law school to which they are applying; and
• Complete all required law school application materials and comply with all other law school admission requirements.