The Colt Classified
February 25, 2019
CCCS 3rd Grader, Shailene Nacuray, is a Winner in the Livestock Show and Rodeo's Go Texan Decorating Contest!
CCCS' 3rd graders participated in the Livestock Show and Rodeo's "Go Texan Decorating Contest". We were informed that there were approximately 6,500 entries from across the city of Houston and surrounding areas, of which 200 winners were selected; one being our own Shailene Nacuray!
Shailene received a congratulations letter, a participation ribbon, and four passes to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. The passes will admit them to the livestock show, AGVENTURE, The Junction, the carnival, food booths, shopping, and many other exhibits that further demonstrate Texas’ rich Western Heritage.
We are especially excited to announce that Shailene's winning entries will be displayed in NRG Center, Hall B, near Miss Moo’s Barn from February 25th to March 7th. If you're attending the Rodeo this year, please stop by to see her work.
Congratulations Shailene! We are proud of you!
New Registration Challenge!
* The referred family and their child must meet all admissions requirements for Corpus Christi Catholic School.
* The referral fee of $500 will be disbursed on December 1, 2019 considering that the new family is still enrolled in CCCS.
* Disbursements will be made by either applying to current family’s tuition or check payable to referring family.
* The referral fee applies on a new per family basis; not new, per student basis (one referral fee of $500 if family registers four children or one child).
Thanks for a Fun Chick-fil-A Night!
Chick-fil-A nuggets, Chick-fil-A sandwiches, Chick-fil-A salads, Chick-fil-A chocolate chip cookies and more!
Cupcake walk, hula hoops, corn hole toss, pinball, football and baseball toss, kids enjoyed games galore!
Lily Reyes, Steps4Students Chair; Chick-fil-A JDDA Concession Management, Alex Diaz and Nicole Diaz; volunteers and PSO- you are who we are grateful for!
A huge THANK YOU to each of you for helping to make this year’s Steps4 Students campaign a success. CCCS is deeply appreciative of your support of all activities for this fundraising event. You have helped CCCS to raise over $16,000 so far with 100% of proceeds benefiting CCCS! We should receive final numbers from the Archdiocese in April.
Congratulations to 7th grader, Kathleen Rose, on being this year's Steps for Students top fundraiser!
Thanks to everyone for your support!
Box Tops for Education
Have fun clipping!
4703 Richmond Ave, Suite A, from 4:00 to 9:00 p.m. 20% of all sales will be given to CCCS.
We hope to see you there!
- For God's healing of Mr. Luis Gomez, uncle of Gabriella LaBarrie (1st grade)
- For God's healing of Mr. Jerry LaBarrie, grandfather of Gabriella LaBarrie (1st grade)
- For God's healing of Mr. Vince Freeman, stepfather of Ms. Fucheck(MS ELA)
- For God's healing of Mr. Frank Perez, Ms. Perez's (PreK4) grandfather
- For God's healing of Mr. Pete Perez, grandfather of Emman Perez (8th)
- For God's healing of Mr. Pablo Rodriguez, uncle of Mrs. Ponce