Cougar Pride News
Conway Elementary School - September 25, 2023
Hello Cougar Families!
Every School Day Counts
It is so important that students are here every day because every school day counts. Students are much more successful academically when they are in school on a consistent basis, but they are also more successful socially as it takes time to build strong relationships with their teacher and peers.
School hours are 9:00AM - 3:15PM. If your child is going to be absent, please be sure to call the main office, prior to 9:00AM to let us know. The number is 603-447-3369.
Thank you to all of our families and staff that participated in the 100th Anniversary Parade!
- If you are picking up your student in the afternoons, please be sure to put out the name card up on your dashboard to be seen. Also, please keep two lanes of traffic until you reach the corner of the brown building (Music Room).
- Our main form of communication with parents is through email. Please make sure that your email is updated in PowerSchool. It is extremely important that we have all of your contact information in case of an emergency with your child. Please update any home or cell phone numbers in PowerSchool. We have found that many parents voice mailboxes are full or they have not set up their voicemail. We ask that you also update your emergency contact names and phone numbers.
- If there is a change in routine for your child's afternoon plans please communicate them with your child's teacher and the main office by sending a note into school, an email, or a phone call.
- Students may bring devices (phones, ipods, smart watches etc.) to school. However, the devices will be placed in backpacks for the duration of the school day. CES is not responsible for lost or missing items.
For any student to be able to receive free meals, families must take one of the following actions:
Enroll in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
This program can be applied for online at: NH EASY
Submit a meal benefit application to our school district
Applications can be submitted online at: EZMealApp
Funds can be added to student accounts online at any time at: EZSchoolPay
Funds can also be added to student accounts by check made out to Conway School District submitted to Conway Elementary.
- If you are searching for affordable internet and qualify for free/reduced lunch, check out www.GetMyInternet.org!