For Diabetes Type 2
Diabetes Type 2
One thing you should do is make sure that when your blood level gets low, to eat something to get it back up, it could be very dangerous if you don't
Another thing you should do is to keep a healthy and balanced diet, if you don't your blood level could go dangerously up or down.
Another thing you should do is exercise. This could help get your blood level down to normal if it up, but make sure it doesn't go to far down.
One thing you shouldn't do is not check you blood level. If you do this you could pass out from a low blood level.
Another thing you shouldn't do is eat or drink sugary food or drinks. This is because if you do your blood level could dangerously go up.
Those are some things you should or shouldn't do if you have diabetes type 2.
Diabetes Type 2 Facts
1. You are not born with diabetes type 2
2. Type 2 diabetes doesn't use insulin properly
3. Type 2 diabetes often does not have any symptoms
4. Type 2 diabetes is the most common of diabetes, 95% of people have type 2 diabetes
5.You do not have to be over weight to get diabetes type 2.
6. Some people with type 2 diabetes don't produce enough insulin.
7.Type 2 diabetes can remain undiagnosed for several years during which time the blood glucose levels are too high, causing and some of the complications of diabetes.
8.A child has a 1 in 7 chance of developing diabetes if one parent was diagnosed before age 50.
9.Diabetes type 2 can be treated well with healthy diets
10. Diabetes type 2 can be treated well by exercise
- "Ten Things You Might Not Know About Diabetes." 10 Things You Might Not Know About Diabetes. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 May 2016.
- "Type 2 Diabetes Facts and Tips." EndocrineWeb. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 May 2016
- "Type 2 Diabetes Statistics and Facts." Healthline. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 May 2016.
- "10 Curious Facts About Diabetes - Listverse." Listverse. N.p., 25 Dec. 2013. Web. 11 May 2016.