Weekly Updates from Ms. Bradshaw's Classroom :)
Hello there :)
Tuesday- Happy First Day of Kindergarten!
What is Twitter? How do we use it in the classroom?
Do you want to get a better feel for what is going on while your child is in school? Follow me on twitter at:
Username: Ms. Bradshaw.
Get classroom updates and view pictures at the click of a button! It’s a great way for me to communicate with you, and for you to see what the kids are working on!
If you would not like your son/daughter photographed, I will be sending out a permission slip out at the beginning of the school year!
Don't have a twitter account?
1. Go to https://www.twitter.com/
2. Fill in the information under the “New to Twitter” Section.
3. Search for @chelseabradsha5
4. Once you find me, click “follow.”
5. Throughout the year, you can see what our class has been up to. Feel free to favorite (★) anything you particularly love!
Want to be a Mystery Reader?
Sign up to be a mystery Reader by going to the link above!
Mystery Readers are scheduled for Thursdays at 3:00. If this time does not work for you, email me and I can try to work something out!