Scholarships & Financial Aid
Check out this page for updates on scholarships and financial aid. Students will be emailed when a new scholarship is posted.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Helias Counseling Office.
- QuestBridge - you can apply for free to the nation's best colleges and be considered for early admission and a full four-year scholarship from the college.
- RaiseMe - partners with universities to offer students scholarships for their achievements during high school and community college.
- Big Future by the College Board - find scholarships, other financial aid, and internships from thousands of programs.
- FastWeb - Join and match instantly. Once you complete your profile you'll have access to Fastweb's database of more than 1.5 million scholarships.
- Career One Stop - Search more than 8,000 scholarships, fellowships, grants, and other financial aid award opportunities.
- Scholarship Bee - Browse this site to find various businesses, schools, and organizations to help students pay for college.
- Scholarship America - Start exploring and start the application process with the click of a button.
- USA Scholarships - free scholarships and grants for college students
- Sallie Mae Scholarship Search - free way to get access to more than 5 million college scholarships
- STEM Scholarships for Women
- Chegg Monthly Scholarships - create a profile and be matched with scholarships that pertain to you
- Scholarships 360
- Imagine America Foundation - scholarships to career and technical colleges
- FFA Grants and Scholarships
TYPES OF AID
-Scholarships (Money you don't have to pay back, can be based on merit/data such as grades, test scores, first generation student, etc.) Most renewable scholarships have requirements that could be based on enrollment status and/or grades.
-Grants (Money you don't have to pay back, and is based on demonstrated financial need)
-Loans (Money you DO have to pay back-can be taken out by parents and/or students)
-Work Study (you are employed on campus, get paid and are responsible to make sure that this money helps pay your bills)
The video below gives a great over view of this process: