The Bobby's Run School Bulletin
Friday, May 28, 2021
As we approach warmer weather please remember to send your student in to school with a water bottle. They will continue to have a mask break each day.
There was a community information session held on Thursday, May 27th that reviewed information for planning the 2021-2022 school year. The presentation can be viewed by clicking here.
We recently applied for a grant to build an outdoor pavilion to the right of LMS and entered a contest to win 30 chromebooks to help "transform learning."
We are one of eight finalists for the chromebooks!
All you need is a google account to vote - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfXVS73tTS6HF9ysuPy32alaIk9JZoVu0zIGqJmIUENvbfKag/viewform - you get one vote from each and every google account that you have. Voting is open until June 4th and the winners be announced on June 7th.
Here are the all of the Finalist Videos as well as the Contest Description.
Feel free to post this on social media and forward this email to friends and family. Winning this would be a "breath of fresh air" for our students.
Thanks for voting!
Lumberton Township School District
we can't hide our wildcat pride
We're Having a Book Fair!
When: June 7th through 11th from 5:30 - 8:30 PM
Where: F.L. Walther Elementary School
Please click here for more information!
Sail Into Summer Reading Program
WHEN: Thursday, June 3rd, 2021
TIME: 4:30-6:00 PM (stop by when you are available)
WHERE: Bobby's Run School fields
All chromebooks, chargers and cases (if issued) will be collected after the 20-21 school year ends. Dates are as follows:
- Wednesday, June 16th (in the afternoon)
- Thursday, June 17th
- Monday, June 21st
- Tuesday, June 22nd
The collection will occur in front of Bobby’s Run School. Times are TBD but will be distributed via email in the near future.
Spirit Days and Upcoming Closures
Schools Closed on Monday, May 31st for Memorial Day
Friday, June 4th: Superhero day; wear your favorite super hero t-shirt
Friday, June 11th: Beach day; wear hats, sunglasses, Hawaiian shirts, or bright colors. No bathing suits or flip flops.
June 15th and 16th are early dismissal days for students. Dismissal will remain the same at 12:20, but there will be no afternoon classes.
June 16th is the last day of school.
Updated Physicals and Immunizations
Covid-19 Reminders and Updates
- Please review and read the daily AUXS screening questions carefully. There have been some minor adjustments.
- Please keep your child home if they are sick, and notify Mrs. Barbieri as to why they are absent. She can be reached at email@example.com
- Make sure Genesis is updated if there were any changes to contact information.
- Please notify if you have traveled out of state. The following states do not require a quarantine after travel: PA, DE, NY. If you traveled to another state, you will need to quarantine for 10 days.
- Please notify if your child or anyone in your household has tested positive for Covid-19.
- If your student has symptoms of Covid-19, they will need a negative test or quarantine for 14 days before returning to school. An alternative diagnosis is no longer allowed.
- At this time, close contacts will need to quarantine for 10 days if exposed to a Covid-19 positive person.
- If your child or anyone in your home is being tested, keep your child home until the results are back.
- Fever or chills
- Nasal congestion or runny nose
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Nausea or vomiting
- Muscle or body aches
- Poor appetite or poor feeding, especially in babies under one year old