by Nina Troutman
* peanut butter
* nut brownies
* egg rolls
Be on the lookout for...
* Skin reactions such as hives, redness, or swelling
* Tightening of the throat
* Itching or tingling around the mouth and throat area
* Digestive problems such as diarrhea, vomiting, stomach cramps and/or nausea
* Shortness of breath or wheezing
* Runny nose
Ways to prevent an allergic reaction...
* Avoid them, but not just not eating them, but actually staying away from them and the foods that could possibly contain them
* Carry medication
* Have a peanut detector dog