- NAME:Mahatma Gandhi
- OCCUPATION: Anti-War Activist
- BIRTH DATE: October 2, 1869
- DEATH DATE: January 30, 1948
- EDUCATION: University College London, Samaldas College at Bhavnagar, Gujarat
- PLACE OF BIRTH: Porbandar, Kathiawar, India
- PLACE OF DEATH: New Delhi, India
- AKA: Mahatma Gandhi Mohandas Gandhi
- FULL NAME: Gandhi Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
Grandi was born on october2 ,1869 he studied law in London, in 1893, he went to south Africa he spend 20 years fighting against india rights he wanted non-violent civil obiedience he became a political and spirutaul leader.he was a leader of india independent movement he died by a assassinated shooting.
ghandi led the indians to decrease the salt tax that the British increased in there country it was Dandi Salt March in 1930 but it didn't work he was in prison for many years by the british. ghandi wore his own traditional clothing, and was a vegetarian. ghandi was all so called; gujarati endearment for father, and papa in India. they had a nonviolence national day for ghandi.