Faces of Change
SWE Eastern Nebraska Professional Development
Thursday, April 25th, 5:30-7:30pm
12020 Shamrock Plaza
- The different generations in the today's workplace, their unique contributions, and potential areas of growth.
- Focus on managing the Millennials - the biggest generation since the Baby Boomers.
- A strategic tool to help companies maximize one of their greatest assets - their employees.
- How employers can avoid potential workplace conflict between the generations and management.
SWE will provide 2 CEU's for this meeting.
SWE Members - $10
Non-Members - $15
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 (Snyder & Associates on the 2nd floor)
The Snyder & Associates office is located on the East side of the building. We have met at AECOM before (located on the west side of the building). For this meeting - go the opposite direction. :)
Please RSVP by Tuesday, April 23 by:
(1) Responding via the link below, or
(2) Sending an email to Elizabeth Hunter (firstname.lastname@example.org)
RSVPs are enabled for this event.