PES Library 2014-2015
Let's Create Wild Readers
1. AR Program is staying the same.
2. We will have a new Bluebonnet Book Program. Read 5 and Decide!
3. We have a flexible library schedule. This is a great chance for collaborative projects.
Focus Areas for PES in 2014-2015
1. Give students the chance to visit the library at their time of need.
2. Have students create and bring a "wish list" of books to expedite student checkout.
3. Raise the AR Testing average to 80% or higher for the campus.
Watch out for Wild Reading! Be sure to checkout Reading In the Wild by Donalyn Miller.
Woll Grant Books
PES was awarded $600 in books to support math instruction in the areas of algebraic reasoning and probability.
King of the Jungle Award
The homeroom class with the highest AR testing average each week will receive this honor.