Navigating the River
Friday, August 21st
Keep Riverwatch Healthy
Your decisions and actions impact others, so please act responsibly to keep our schools healthy and safe. COVID-19 symptoms include:
- Temperature over 100.4 or chills
- Nasal congestion or runny nose
- Sore throat
- Nausea or vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle pain or soreness
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- New loss of taste or smell
If your child is experiencing any of the above symptoms, do not send them to school and consult with their healthcare provider to determine whether or not they need medical care.
Your child should not return to school if:
- They are experiencing any of the symptoms listed above.
- They are taking medication to reduce fever.
- They have a known exposure (close contact) with an infected person.
How FCS Will Communicate COVID-19 Information with Parents/Guardians
- If you DO NOT have a Parent Portal account, view directions here.
- If you DO have a Parent Portal account, learn how to update your email addresses and phone numbers.
All parents/guardians MUST check their email frequently for updates. Direct exposure emails will be sent between 5-10 pm and by 6:05 am.
Similar to inclement weather/school closures, parents/guardians MUST have a plan in case their child is transitioned temporarily or for an extended period of time to virtual learning from home.
If a student receives a positive COVID-19 result DURING the school day, contact your school nurse or school administrator immediately. Note, that when a positive case is reported to FCS, it is confirmed by the DPH.
If a student receives a positive COVID-19 result AFTER school hours, including weekends, contact your school principal or assistant principal by email. Note, that when a positive case is reported to FCS, it is confirmed by the DPH.
Grade Level Contacts
6th Grade -
Liz Tuck (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Lisa Schroeder (email@example.com)
Kelly Lamb (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Gina Smith (email@example.com)
Beth Loedding (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Lisa Lemieux (email@example.com