The New Learning Standards
What should a 21st century learner be?
- Self Motivated
- Prepared for multiple careers
- Be Clear
- Be Attainable
- Embrace Whole Child Development
- Respect Multiple Intelligence
Cross-Curricluar Learning Experiences
Seemless Technology Integration
3 Weeks of Evaluation and Instruction of:
- Mutiple Intelligences
- Reading Comprehension
- Written and Verbal Communications
- Problem Solving
- Learning Styles
- Making Predictions/Pattern Recognition
- Relationship Building
Bundles of students with 4 core teachers together in flexibly grouped units that cohesively integrate content and intrests.
Results froim the foundation course determine learning clusters, rather than age or grade level.
Group culture is fostered through individualized learning and choice with flexibility to change throughout the year.