PJHS Chromebook Information
Chromebook Deployment Details
- The Chromebook deployment is scheduled for registration fair
- Students must have a Chromebook Student User Agreement and Parent Permission Form on file in order to receive the device.
- PJHS students will be issued one Chromebook and one power adaptor for the 2017/2018 school year.
- The Chromebooks are in their third year of use, so there is normal wear and tear (cracked bezel and wear on the outside and inside from normal usage). Your child is only responsible a broken screen, missing keys or broken keyboard, or missing charger.
- Insurance is offered for purchase at $45 for the school year.
CHROMEBOOK STUDENT USER AGREEMENT AND PARENT PERMISSION FORMS
All students received a paper copy of the user agreement and parent permission form. If an additional copy is needed, please find it at the links below or in the school's front office.
CHROMEBOOK INSURANCE PROTECTION
Parents have the option to purchase insurance to help protect in the loss due to damage not covered by warranty. Parents are encouraged to participate in the FUESD Self-Insurance Plan. The paperwork can be submitted via the Postal Service or the form can be completed online at:
All students received a paper copy of the optional insurance coverage. If an additional copy is needed, please find it at the link below or in the school's front office.Insurance Device Paperwork
PLEASE BE ADVISED: YOU MUST PURCHASE INSURANCE BY 9/14/17.