Famous Entrepreneur By: Nate Moon and Jahmal Smith
Who is Warren Buffett ?
- Warren Buffett is an investor who is also the CEO of Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate holding company.
- At 11 he bought his first investment, buying a couple shares of cities service preferred at 38 dollars per share.
- As a teenager he delivered newspapers for 175 dollars a month.
- Also while he was young he formed Buffet Partnership Ltd. In 1956.
History of Warren Buffett!
- He was born in 1930 in Nebraska and is still living.
- He enrolled and graduated from the University of Pennsylvania.
- Parents; Howard Buffett, and Leila Buffett. Siblings; Roberta Buffett, and Doris Buffett.
- He was married to Susan Buffett in 1952-2004 and married Astrid Menks in 2006.
The other side of Warren Buffett!
More on Warren now!
- One of his biggest donations was 2.8 billion dollars to the Malinda and Bill Gates Foundation and other charities, and more to others too.
- He also helped find vaccines for diseases and helped many people.
- A total of 99 percent of Warren's wealth was earned after his 50th birthday.
- Also his favorite meal is a cheese burger with a Cherry Coke.
- He has donated a total of $25 billion to charities.
- And he has only sent one email in his life.
- In 2013 Buffett was making $37 million per day. That's more than what Jennifer Lawrence made the entire year.
- "Price is what you pay, value is what you get."
- "Rule No. 1: Never loose money. Rule No. 2: Never forget rule No. 1."
- "Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing."