CIS News March 16, 2020
On Friday, at Coloma Intermediate, we tried to address as many student needs as possible.
- We provided each student with a letter explaining the learning expectations during the closure.
- We allowed all students to clean out lockers in an effort to insure that they had all of their supplies and we will be able to disinfect them appropriately.
- Teachers reviewed what the learning expectations are during the closure
- Each student was provided a packet of learning materials to be completed during the closure.
Please keep the following items in mind throughout the closure:
- Every class will have learning packets available for the students to complete during the closure. Teachers will review all work assigned.
- If your child is in need of a packet, please contact the main office. We can prepare the packets and have them ready for pick up during regular office hours.
- Our office will be open daily to address any needs, please call 269-468-2415.
All of the district updates will be available through this link
Information from Berrien RESA, Michigan Department of Health and Human Services and the CDC all linked here.