Staff Bobcat News
Week of 11//18-22
Deadline to Join is 11/22 - See Mrs. Pagala in room 413
- Admin - $25
- Certified Staff - $20
- Paras - $15
READ CAREFULLY!!!!! November 18- February 21
Appropriate Jeans and Top/Tennis
November - February
See Ms. Troya
- 11/18 - Staff Meeting
- 11/20 Fall Picture Make-up
- 11/21 SDC Meeting
- 11/22 SCOPE Observations
- 11/22 FAT Friday 3rd grade
- 12/2 Progress Reports Due to ILT
- 12/3 LPAC
- 12/6 SCOPE Meeting
Access Code 5SGW-5HTQ-D67G6
Tuesday - Reading
Wednesday - Math
Thursday - SS/Science
2:45-3:45 - 11/18-22 RTI
Monday - 4th
Tuesday - 3rd
Wednesday - 2nd
Thursday - 1st
Friday - Kinder
Make sure you complete all paper work a month in advance!
Remember to take pictures of your students through out the year for the EOY Awards and Celebrations.
1st Grade and others!
- No modifications
Are you monitoring student success? How?
Remember to stop by the bulletin board outside the lounge and read your "Shout Out" and maybe give a "Shout Out"!
CONTACT THE FRONT OFFICE IF YOU NEED AN ADMINISTRATOR......
- Remember to text or call your supervisor if you're going to be late or absence
- Make sure you enter your absence if your're going to be out
- Check your email and mailbox before school, during lunch, planning, or after school
- Attendance Count due by 8:30 at the end of the hall
- Remind students to refrain from opening doors for anyone
- Problems with ESP, attendance, grading – See Mrs. Montanez (PK, 2nd , 3rd) Mr. Shy (K, 1st, 4th)
- All transitions in the hall is Level 0
- Refrain from eating in your class during instructional time
- Refrain from leaving your class unattended at anytime
- Turn in your daily dismissal check list to your supervisor before you leave for the day (PK, 2nd, 3rd) Montanez, (K, 1st, 4th) Shy
- Only enter the front office via door by counselors
- Check for uniforms daily
- Student and staff must wear IDs at all times
- Staff must have key cards on at all times