By: Kaden Sukup
The oil rich country of Saudi Arabia
1. Saudi Arabia is the largest country in southwest Asia & is about half the size of the U.S
2. In 1932 the Saud clan United all of the clans together and still rule today
3. Saudi Arabia makes most of its money from oil. They use this money to make schools, hospitals, airports and roads.
The one and only Iran
1. About 70% of Iraqs 24.2 million people live in urban areas.
2. Around the early 2000's the U.S. and Great Britain sent experts into Iraq to look for weapons of mass destruction
3. From 1979 to 2003 a military dictator named Sadam Hussein ruled Iraq with an iron fist. Sadam was captured during December 2003 by a U.S led coalition.