Scheduling week: January 29 - February 2
It's time to think about the future!
I will be in your Science classes during the week of Jan. 29 - Feb 2nd to discuss scheduling for your sophomore year. I would like for you to fill out an electronic individual career & academic plan instead of a paper copy this time. Please make a copy of the electronic ICAP prior to January 29th and share it with me via Google drive.
To download a copy of the ICAP:
- Visit the Class of 2021 counseling website.
- Click on the hyperlink for "6-year plans" under 'January'.
- You will be prompted to make a copy of the document. Click "make a copy" and save it as your LAST NAME, FIRST NAME, ICAP.
To share the ICAP with me:
- In your ICAP, click on the blue "Share" button on the top right-hand side of the sheet.
- Enter my email address: email@example.com.
- Click "done".
Do not worry about filling in the ICAP just yet.
We will work on filling these out together when I am in your classes in the coming weeks. Please make sure you have downloaded a copy of the ICAP and shared the copy with me by January 16th.
I look forward to working with you all on scheduling for next year! Feel free to contact me with any questions.