KPRD Summer Camp Newsletter: Week 3
Blast from the Past! - Castle McCulloch
Friday, July 11th, 9am-2pm
3925 Kivett Dr
Play 60 Panthers Training Camp
Thursday, July 10th, 10am-2pm
A couple of quick reminders
- Campers should wear tennis shoes every day (unless otherwise noted).
- Campers should have a lunch, drink, and snack each day.
- NO electronics allowed at camp!
- Campers should wear camp shirts on field trip days.
- Campers should use red pouches whenever money is brought to camp (example: Kona Ice days, Field trip days, snack money, etc.)
- Make sure the person picking up your camper(s) in the afternoon knows their password!
- Booster Seats: If your child is under 8 years old or under 80 lbs. we would like to suggest they use their booster seats in the vans. They can be dropped off with a counselor when you check them in during morning hours and can be picked up when they are signed out.
Kona Ice is Tuesday!!!
Bring money for Kona (Shaved) Ice ($2, $3, $4, or $5 sizes).If your camper has been here in previous weeks and has purchased a reusable cup, we DO have some stored here at camp. They have names written on them, and will be distributed to them on KONA day.
A quick dip at Branchwood
Swimming Day at Branchwood. Campers wear swimsuits to camp & bring in a change of clothes and towel. Parents: Please apply sunscreen, counselors aren’t allowed to do it! Also be sure to pack it to take with them for re-application. Flip flops or water shoes are allowed today!