My Smore Flyer
How do you use it?
- Marijuana can be hand-rolled and smoked which you call a joint or in pipes (bongs).
- Marijuana can be mixed in food or brewed as a tea.
All Greens are not good!!!
- Marijuana smoke contains more caner-causing chemicals than cigarette.
- marijuana is a green and brown mixture of the dried flower, stems, and leaves of the plant Cannabis sativa.
- Marijuana can make you feel happy, sleepy, silly, or nervous and scared.
- The main active chemical in Marijuana is THC, which moves quickly through the bloodstream and throughout your body.
Marijuana Side Effects
- Marijuana may effect your brain and can also effect your lungs.
- Marijuana can change your senses of hearing, seeing, and touching, it can also make it hard to think clearly.
- Marijuana is stored in the fatty tissue surrounding the organs, the lungs,and the brain.
- The more amount of weed you smoke the less you need to get high.