What is Cyberbullying?
Cyberbullying- The use of electronics to bully a person
Facts on cyberbullying
- Nearly 43% of kids have been bullied online. 1 in 4 has had it happen more than once.
- 81% of young people think bullying online is easier to get away with than bullying in person.
- 90% of teens who have seen social-media bullying say they have ignored it. 84% have seen others tell cyber bullies to stop.
- Bullying victims are 2 to 9 times more likely to consider committing suicide.
How to report Cyberbullying
- .Don't respond to and don't forward cyberbullying messages.
- Keep evidence of cyberbullying. Record the dates, times, and descriptions of instances when cyberbullying has occurred. Save and print screenshots, emails, and text messages.
- Block the person who is cyberbullying.