Knowles Library Rotations
How to know when your child's library books are due!
Every 6 days?!?
How Do I Sign Up for Email Reminders?
- Go to www.remind.com, and click on the link for parents.
- Look below to find the code for your child's library day.
- Enter the code.
- Enter your e-mail address.
- You will receive an email with a link to verify registration.
- You will be prompted to join another group, so if you have multiple children who come to the library on different days, you can sign up for multiple groups.
How Do I Sign Up for Text Message Reminders?
- Text the code below for your child's library day to (512) 262-9636
- You will receive a message back confirming you have signed up for "Mrs. Sharp's class"
- Repeat the first step if you have other children who come to library on different days, using the code for their library day.
- A text message reminder will be sent to you in both English and Spanish at 6:00 pm the evening before your child has library.
Text your child's class code to (512) 262-9636
A confirmation text will be sent back to you
You will receive a text at 6 pm the evening before library day!
Find Your Group Code:
If you're not sure what your child's specials group letter is, check with their classroom teacher or ask Mrs. Sharp, the Knowles librarian.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will receive reminders approximately every 6 school days.
Can I sign up for both email and text messages?
Yes! Follow the steps for both types of reminders.
What time of the day will I receive the reminders?
The reminders are programmed to be sent at 6:00 pm the evening before library day.
What will the messages say?
It will remind you in both English and Spanish that books should be brought to school the next day.
Do text messaging and data rates apply?
Yes. If you choose to sign up for Remind texts, your standard usage rates will apply.
Can I reply to text messages/emails?
No. Remind is a one-way communication tool for teachers to use to send information to parents or students.
Will the teacher or librarian have access to my phone number/email address?
No. Your privacy is completed protected.