CEN4GEN Institute for Genomics
CEN4GEN Institute for Genomics and Molecular Diagnostics
Advanced Medical Genetic Testing services
Genetic testing helps you and your doctor intervene early in the management of medical conditions, start early treatments and possibly prevent the onset of some medical conditions and symptoms. With CEN4GEN® genetic testing services, patients can be provided with additional insight into their health conditions and to identify the best course of treatment.
Support Difficult Diagnosis and Treatment
CEN4GEN® genetic testing services support you and your doctors’ efforts for difficult diagnosis and treatments:
- Advanced clinical whole exome analysis of patients and family members
- Advanced whole genome molecular cytogenetic analysis of patients and family members
- Advanced pharmacogenomics profiling to support medication and dosage decisions
- Confirmation of diagnostic reports from previous genetic testing
- Customized genetic testing for unique patient conditions
- Molecular diagnostics for pediatric clinical management
- Testing options available for diagnostic, carrier and prenatal genetic testing
Early Identification of Adult Onset Genetic Disorders
Many adult onset disorders can be identified through CEN4GEN® genetic testing, including:
- Alzheimer disease
- Endocrine disorders
- Eye disease
- Hearing disorders
- Heart disease
- Lung disease
- Metabolic dysfunction
- Muscle dysfunction
- Neurological disorders
- Skin disease
- and many more
Support Patient Reproductive Choices
For patients who are struggling with fertility issues or concerned about the inheritable conditions they can pass onto their children, CEN4GEN® genetic testing can support doctors in their recommendations for treatment and decision making.
- Identify genetic causes of infertility or miscarriage
- Identify genetic conditions likely to be inherited by children
CEN4GEN Institute for Genomics and Molecular Diagnostics is committed to providing more than 1800 quality, comprehensive and important medical genetic services to support doctors and patients.
To learn more about CEN4GEN'S ADVANCED MEDICAL GENETIC TESTING SERVICES, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 1-844-236-4436.
VISIT US AT: cen4gen.org