Spring Trends and What's Ahead
Stella & Dot Style with Reagan Montgomery
Supporting Autism Awareness
Book for a Cause
Here's an incredible preview of our efforts to raise money for Autism Awareness. I would love to do a Trunk Show for you and your friends in April so that together we can make
an impact. Below is a link to the video and amazing products in our Autism Awareness Boutique!
How cute are they? All net proceeds go to the HollyRod Foundation, which helps families who otherwise can’t, afford treatment for kids with autism. It's an amazing cause. We can style ourselves while helping others. My goal is to do at least 6 Autism Awareness Trunk Show's in April and I'd love to offer you one!
Debut Stella & Dot's Summer 2014 Collection
April 2014 Trunk Show Exclusives
Our Favorite New Statement - The Somervell
Shop it online at here! Check out the video below for ways to layer and style this gorgeous necklace.
Hottest Looks for Spring
10 Must Haves for Spring
2) Norah Pendant Necklace (a pop of yellow is always in season)
3) Double Clutch (use as a wallet or clutch - adorable!)
4) Milana Tassel Necklace (wear with or without tassel)
5) Jackie Link Bracelet (Stack with our Amelia)
6) Jacinthe Bracelet (a little edge with a little glam)
7) Daphne Pearl Necklace (dress up or day for day or night)
8) Sardinia Chandeliers (3 earrings in 1!)
9) Sardinia Bracelet (wow with a pop of color)
10) The Getaway (the perfect bag for your next getaway)
Need a little Style Inspiration?
Check out my Stella & Dot Pinterest page online:
Or, keep up with flash sales, celebrity spottings, promotions, and giveaways at
Stylists average $200-$300 per trunk show, so whether you see yourself doing one trunk show a month to be able to splurge on a new pair of shoes, or you have 5 hours a week to devote and want to earn $1000/month for tuition, car payment, or bills -- Our Stylist opportunity is fun and flexible. Find out more online at www.stelladot.com/stylist or contact me so we can chat more. You can do this your way!