NMS Math PLC
December 18th, 2014
Ms. Clark's Celebration
2. Data Work Day: Please complete any/all of the following tasks:
- Utilize grade adjuster for semester exam grades - note the bell curve and the adjusted higher grades, decide how you want to address this.
- Enter test grades and semester exam grades onto your data spreadsheet.
- Make a note of students not showing progress from unit to unit and CBA to CBA. Also note your students in the gray, yellow, and red INOVA groups. Begin identifying who will be in your mandatory tutoring group beginning next semester.
Atmosphere: Relaxed but focused and productive. Student centered.
Productivity: Every PLC or Planning meeting will end in the creation of a product OR a plan for implementation
4 Essential Collaborative Planning Questions
1. What is it we want our students to learn?
2. How will we know if each student has learned it?
3. How will we respond when some students do not learn it?
4. How can we extend and enrich the learning for students who have demonstrated proficiency