B5 Transitional Three's Ms. Meghan
- Next weeks theme: I Can Discover Spring
- Letters of the week: U and V
- Book Fair April 12 - 15
Reminders / Notes
- Caterpillar observation is so exciting! The Boys have named all 5 of the caterpillars: Punchy, Fred, Mommy, Addi, and Spiderman. This is such a fun science project!!!
- For April Fools I read books upside down. Ask about it ;-) It was so much fun!!!!
- We are working on more independence... The boys are taking their lunch boxes out and putting them with their backpacks. They are so proud to be doing this!
- AMAZING BOYS!!! I am so proud of all my friends!
What We Are Working on This Month
- Shape: Rectangle
- Color: Orange
- Counting: 2 and 4 (2 short sides, 2 long sides and 4 corners)
- Bible Verse / Song: "Nothing is impossible with God." Like 1:37
- Frog Street Press: Rectangle (A.K.A. Rudy Rectangle)
- Calendar: March season, daily weather observations, days of the week song.
What We Did This Week
- We enjoyed Spinnyo's, stickers, rocks and trucks in the sensory table, legos on the light table, , Little Pet Shop, caterpillar observation, letter sorting, hexagon blocks, bear sorting, puzzles, crayons, and markers.
- We had Story Time with the entire Blue Hall on Thursday and Friday. I just love Story Time!!!
- For Art, we painted a caterpillar on Tuesday. We glued stars on the letter S on Wednesday. We glued tickets on the letter T on Thursday, and Friday we painted with water bottles.
- We read: "Rectangle", "Count the Monkeys", "Silly Snake", "The Book with No Pictures", "Butterflies and Caterpillars", "Red", "Open Very Carefully a book with bite","Interrupting Chicken", "Dinosaurs Love Underpants", "Goldilocks and the three dinosaurs", "Tommy Train", "I Really Like Slop!", "Silly Sally", "Let's go for a drive!", "Baa Baa Smart Sheep", and "The very hungry caterpillar". Our favorite book this week was "Count the Monkeys"