The Plurinational State of Bolivia
A few facts about Bolivia
- The current president is Evo Morales.
- The official languages they speak are Spanish , Aymara, Leco, Chiquitano, Puquina , and Mòoré .
- Bolivia is in the continent South America.
- plurinational, or plurinationalism is defined as the coexistence of two or more sealed or preserved national groups within a polity (an organized community or body of peoples).
A few symbols of Bolivia
These symbol colors are Red , Yellow , and Green. In the center is Bolivian coat of arms. The Red stands for Bolivian's brave soldiers , the Yellow means the nations mineral deposits , and the green symbolizes fertility.
Bolivia on the map
This is what Bolivia looks like on the map and it's physical features. It looks very big but it looks small. This country is located in the Western-Central South America.
President of Bolivia
This is the president of Bolivia , his name is Evo Morales. At the age 55 Mr.Morales is still taking care of his country. His full name is Juan Evo Morales Ayma. He is the 80th president of Bolivia.
Bolivia on the map
Bolivia's Culture and Religion
Every June 21, there is a celebration called Tiwanaku - te-wa-na-coo, and what this celebration is bringing to a memory a past full of splendor. Bolivia's religion is Roman Catholic, they worship at Roman Catholic churches. One of the most languages spoken in Bolivia is Spanish. Spanish is spoken by 84% of the population.
Natural Resources in Bolivia
Anything you need to know about Bolivia
Bolivia is a Spanish name, The Bolivian population is estimated to 10 million. It is bordered by Brazil to the North and East. There are 53 prisons in Bolivia. Children as young as 14 has entered the military, the soldiers go through the tour of duty for 12 months. The Bolivians spend about 130 million on defense. Some climates in Bolivia are Tropical Lowlands to the East (from Pando, down through Benin and Santa Cruz to parts of northern Tarija). The Bolivian climate is usually hot, humid and often rainy between late September and May. December and January are the hottest months of the year. Summer days are humid and sticky. Nights are warm and musky, often filled with a moist fruity smell as winds carry the scent of the tropical jungle into the cities. Bolivia is by Brazil but some states in Bolivia are La Paz, Trinidad, Santa Cruz, and Santa Rosa. Bolivia is also by Chile, Argentina, and Peru.
How Bolivia affects our people
In Bolivia most people are poor, but the climate effects it a lot, but note that Bolivia is already going through poverty but the climate makes it worst for our Bolivian people. The region Andean and the Amazonian. There are plenty of more issues that is just like the climate being an issue. Some other ways Bolivian people is food insecurity meaning the food is limited and they barely get food , natural disasters for example in 2013 a landslide triggered by torrential rain killed 16 and injured 18. Diseases and forest fires
- Bolivian transport can be challenging - It can be difficult using the Bolivian transport system , most transportation in Bolivia is by road. You can also catch city buses also known as trufis.
- The money in Bolivia - Like in most countries when you give a owner a large amount of money and they don't have the change to give you. It is frustrating to some citizens wanting their change back.
- Eating in Bolivia- In Bolivia the local supplement a starch heavy diet , and plastic cups colored gelatin topped with wripped cream are sold on every corner of Bolivia. Sweet stuff is a main issue and problem for this nationwide country.
- The culture in Bolivia - Indigenously dreesed men and women are a common sight in all towns, villages , and big cities.
Trade Barriers in Bolivia
Bolivia's Government and its Economy
The delicious treat sold on every corner in Bolivia
This is Bolivia in our world today
Standard of Living
As you see on the photo above, there still is a lot of poverty in Bolivia. There are some Rich in Bolivia , more rich than poor but the urban and Rural is about the same amount but there are more rich males than females and more poor males than females.
More About Tiwanaku
Entrepreneurship in Bolivia
There are young adults that have started entrepreneurship. G.E.M or (The Entrepreneurship Monitor). GEM is what encourage people to start their own business, these are people with a lot of creativity. Building a business requires a lot of steps, some things that are needed to have a business. Are the following: removing barriers to starting, operating, and forming a business, reforming educational systems, and being aware of and understanding the rules and agreements of entrepreneurship.
Ethnicity of Bolivia
Youth female rates has between 99.08 % of literature, and youth male has between 99.69%. In total male and female youth 99.38%. When it comes to adults females had in 2009 86.82. In most countries some female adults have a very low literacy rate as low was 10-20%. Male adult’s literacy rate is 95.80 still in 2009. In total female and male adults is 97.17%.