Benefits of Direct Deposit:
- No waiting for a paper check on Fridays
- Money may be available 1 – 2 days earlier (depending on the bank)
- Money received even if Memorial Building inaccessible
- Automatically split deposit up to 13 accounts (checking and/or savings) divided by percentages or specific dollar amounts
- Access W2 and paystub information via Employee Self Service (ESS)
Employee Self Service (ESS)
All employees already have access to the ESS to view W2s and paycheck information, whether receiving a paper check* or direct deposit. The portal can be accessed via a computer and/or via a mobile app.
* NOTE: paycheck images are only available for paychecks using direct deposit.
1. Accessing via computer
Create an account (if you have not created one yet):
· User ID = Employee Number
· Initial Password * = last 4 digits of SSN
* You will be asked to create a new password with a password hint.
* Don't know your employee number? email MyHR!
2. Accessing via mobile app
Available for iOS and Android!
Note: Create a new password from a computer before using the mobile app!
4. Log in with your ESS credentials:
User ID = Employee Number
Password = password created on computer