Effects of Human Rights Violations
human rights violations
- Unfortunately, some countries violate human rights.
- Some governments take control over citizens’ rights to use the Internet.
- Citizens who express opinions on the Internet are imprisoned.
- Human rights violations happen around the world, which negatively affects people physically and mentally.
The People Who Are Having Their Rights Violated
- Thousands of citizen’s rights are being violated all around the world.
- Acts are being done such as governments ruling out others because of their race, injuring one another and much more.
- Happening in Israel is the violation toward Jews such as Africans. Due to racism innocent people are suffering every day (“David Sheen”).
The Effects of Human Rights
- The Koreans had a very limited knowledge of the outside world. The school was very restricted.
- Talking about the world wasn’t allowed nor was critical thinking instead students just believed whatever they were told.
- In Israel, they have spent $50 million just towards preventing interracial marriage and immigration of intermarried newlyweds (Sheen).
- North Koreans do not know what is going on around the world or think freely under their presidents control (“End Impunity. Achieve Justice”).
- There’s a great organization (Ensaaf) that is working on putting an end in human rights violations in India.
- In Israel, they are taking a stand into ending human rights violations as well. Started in 2009 when the United Nations took a look at what is going on in Israel. It seemed they wanted to change their constitution (Al-Assad).