Year 7 STEM
Year 7 students have complete the Faraday Challenge where they had to design and make a table tennis ball launcher. Pictured are the winning team of Tamiska, Rebekah, Mya and Gabby with their design.
Year 9 RSCS
Well done to 9T on their Newsround presentations. Pictured are Kacper and Logan presenting their reports to the group.
Manchester United Trip
A group of our students attended the Man Utd versus Anderlecht game at Old Trafford this week. This was a great experience for our students who thoroughly enjoyed the evening.
Year 7 STEM
Year 9 RSCS
Year 11 GCSE Countdown
This week our students have taken part in a History Conference on Thursday 20th April with AQA which focused on the topics that will feature in the GCSE exams (Medicine through Time and Germany). The students were shown ways to revise, content of the scheme of work and the best ways to tackle exam questions.
Miss Wagner-Lees has been working with our German students who have now completed their Vocabexpress assignments, well done and keep up the hard work.
Below are some pictures from the History conference.
Stars of the Week
- Miss Bridges has nominated 9T for their excellent work in RSCS on Newsround reports, in particular Kacper, Logan, Daryl and Aiden.
- Mrs Wagner-Lees has nominated the following students for their hard work as Language Ambassadors in German, Kellie, 9C, Kacper 9T, Brennon and Kacper 10C and Marcel 10S.
- The English department have nominated Krystian 11S for his outstanding work and diligence in English.
- Miss Fenner has nominated Grace 7C for her contribution in English.
- Mr Cooper has nominated Year 11 GCSE Art students for all their hard work in the build up to their exams.
- Mr Crooks has nominated Desiree 8C for her determination and positive attitude in Design and Technology.
- Mr Crooks has also nominated Leonardo 10T for excellent work in Engineering.
- Miss Woolford has nominated Ashley 7S, Liam 7S, and Haydn and Nathan 9S for their excellent work in RSCS.
- Mr Holdcroft has nominated Kyle 8T for his hard work in History.
- Mr Lee has nominated Liam 8S for his consistent hard work in Maths.
- Mrs Ferns would like to congratulate the following students who have been selected to take part in the UK Junior Maths Team challenge in Northampton, Musa 9C, Kacper 9T, Abigail 8C and Dominika 8S. Good luck!
- Mr Rogers has nominated Rio 7S and Tinashe 9T for being excellent role models during the school trip to Old Trafford.
- We would like to remind all parents that school will be closed on Monday 1st May for the Bank Holiday.