Weather and Climate
They are not the same thing.
The difference is that Weather changes everyday. Climate more of a description of the type of weather you'll see in that area.
- All weather begins at the sun. Whether it's sunny, windy, or any form of precipitation.
- Freezing Rain
- Mixed Precipitation
What causes Climate?
- Microclimate- A small area with different climate conditions.
- Tropical Zone- The are near the equator, where climates are warm.
- Polar Zone- Near the North and South poles, where climates are cold.
- Temperate Zone- Are between the tropical zone and each of the polar zone. Weather in the temperate zone ranges from warm in the summer to cold in the winter.
- Marine Climate- The climate of an area near an ocean or large lake.
- Continental Climates- They have hotter and colder seasons than do marine climates.
- Windward- The side of a mountain is the side the wind hits.
- Leeward- The side of a mountain that the wind does not hit.
- Monsoon-Large sea and land breezes that change directions with the seasons.