Announcing: Big Changes!
For Oakland County Science Olympiad
Our New Home
There are several reasons for this change of venue, but one of the greatest benefits is the self-contained classrooms, labs, team rooms, gyms, and even an indoor football field! As you may recall from our previous locations, traveling from one building to another can often be difficult, especially for the youngest team members. Now, rather than having to travel across a public college campus, our students will simply have to walk down a hallway or up a flight of stairs.
Our New Website
Some of the new features include:
- Register and pay for your team online via PayPal
- Create your own team portal page
- A public forum so all competitors, parents, coaches, and teachers in our region can share ideas and post questions about events
- Online self-scheduling! No more "first come first served" at the tournament. Simply choose the time that works best for your team.
- Social network sites-all updates to the site will be posted on Facebook & Twitter
- and MORE!
- Run an event at the tournament
- Volunteer somewhere the day of the tournament
- Serve on the Executive Board
For more info about the Executive Board members and their duties, please click here! One does not need to be a coach in order to serve on this board. If you know someone who might be interested in filling one of our vacancies, please direct them to this site and tell them to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org