L4 Quizzes Due
きんようび (kinyoubi-Friday) - Feb 24, 2017
Today's Important Info:
- L4 quizzes are DUE TODAY.
- Please don't forget to take your quiz for lesson 1 through lesson 3.
- Please use the Quizlets to study your vocabulary and Hiragana for this week. You can find those links below.
Please make sure you submit all your missing work ASAP! DO NOT WAIT until the last minute. >.<
*Please also be sure to READ this announcement!! ^o^
Check THIS OUT!! INSANE Crossing IN Tokyo!!
This Crosswalk(s) in Shibuya (in Tokyo) is packed full of pedestrians daily! There's the video you can watch that goes in fast mode so you can watch it fast past. There are a LOT of people in Tokyo. I've crossed this area once before. It felt like you were just walking in a big crowd and not a crosswalk (where cars would normally drive). >o< It's intense!
Lesson 4 Wrap Up
- L4 Content Assignment
- L4 Writing Assignment
- L4 Cultural Discussion (plus your 2 comments/replies)
- L4 Speaking Assignment
- L4 Language Coaching Sessions 1 & 2 (If you missed a session, make it up ASAP.)
- L4 Hiragana Quiz & Vocab & Grammar Quiz
You can use the Quizlet flashcards before you take this test, if you need too. This quiz is not counted as a grade, but it will be good to do to prepare you for your Hiragana part of your mid-term exam.
If you need more study/review over your lesson 4 vocabulary, please go to this Quizlet to practice! ^o^
You can use the Quizlet flashcards before you take this test, if you need too. This quiz is not counted as a grade, it can help prepare you for the lesson 4 quiz.
AWESOME ひらがな (Hiragana) APPS!!
It's an awesome FREE app that you can download to practice writing your ひらがな!!! ^o^
It's an awesome FREE app for Android users that you can download to practice writing your ひらがな!!! ^o^