Stellar Second Graders
Mrs. Coffey, Mrs. Mayo, & Ms. Zerbel
Friday, February 15, 2019
S-T-A-M-I-N-A! Reading stamina! As second graders at this point in the year, students should be able to sustain a 35 minute uninterrupted reading time. This will be a focus at parent teacher conferences this year. How is your child doing with independent work time and reading stamina? We look forward to sharing with you!
Bracelet Sales & Hope Center Visit
What creative second graders we have! The boxes they designed were adorable. Students enjoyed passing out valentines cards to their friends. What a sweet week!
Thank you so much to all the families and volunteers who came yesterday for the party. It was a great time. The kids enjoyed the games and fun activities.
Parent Teacher Conferences
Important Dates to Remember
- Thursday, February 21, 2019 - Parent Teacher Conferences
- Thursday, February 28, 2019 - Parent Teacher Conferences
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019 @ 5 pm - Second Grade Showcase
- Saturday, March 23 - Sunday, March 31, 2019 - Spring Break
- Wednesday, April 17, 2019 @ 9 am - Environmental Education Field Trip (Mayo & Coffey)
- Wednesday, April 17, 2019 @ 12 pm - Environmental Education Field Trip (Zerbel)
- Thursday, April 18, 2019 - Early Release Day
- Friday, April 19, 2019 - No School