April 15-19, 2019
DATES TO KNOW IN APRIL
15th - Wildcat Pride Time, Media Center, 3:15 – 4:15 p.m.
15th - STATIC Meeting, Room 146, 3:15 – 4:15 p.m
16th - 9th Grade Baseball, 4:30 p.m., Chippewa Valley @ Utica
17th - Drama Presents “Goldilocks on Trial”, 2nd & 6th hrs
17th - Wildcat Pride Time, Media Center, 3:15 – 4:15 p.m.
17th - 9th Grade Baseball, 4:30 p.m., De La Salle @ Eisenhower
18th - Bagel Day
18th - Drama Presents “Goldilocks on Trial”, 2nd & 6th hrs
18th - 9th Grade Baseball, 4:30 p.m., Romeo @ Eisenhower
19th - NO SCHOOL, Good Friday
April 9, 2019 PSAT 8TH and 9th grade students
April 15-16, 2019 MSTEP Science 8th grade students
April 22-23, 2019 MSTEP Social Studies for 8th grade students
April 29 – May 1, 2019 MSTEP Math 7th grade students (Ferry, Cardamone & McCarthy)
May 2-3 & 6, 2019 MSTEP Math 7th grade(Mr. McDonald’s class)
May 7-9, 2019 MSTEP ELA students (Dotson, Tyll, & Colombo’s classes)
May 13-15, 2019 MSTEP ELA 7th grade students (Lesperance’s class)
UPCOMING EVENTS IN APRIL
22 - STATIC Meeting, Room 146, 3:15 – 4:15 p.m
22 - Wildcat Pride Time, Media Center, 3:15 – 4:15 p.m.
24 - Wildcat Pride Time, Media Center, 3:15 – 4:15 p.m.
25 - Bagel Day
29 - Wildcat Pride Time, Media Center, 3:15 – 4:15 p.m.
CAMP KESEM AT MSU
A MESSAGE FROM OUR DISTRICT SCHOOL NURSE
The flu season will continue through April. We wanted to provide you with some flu prevention tips:
Hand washing is the best preventer of illness. Wash your hands often and especially before eating food, after using the bathroom, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. The CDC has a Hand washing Heroes Social Wall where you can send in pics of your kids washing their hands at: https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/heroes.html
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Be sure to lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
· Cover your mouth and nose with tissue when you cough or sneeze
· Please do not send students in sick—they must be fever free for 24 hours without the use of Tylenol or Motrin
· See your doctor right away with symptoms to see if your child can get on medicine to help decrease symptoms or length of illness
Thank you for your help and cooperation in keeping students healthy and in school!
Rebecca Rosbolt, RN, UCS District Nurse
Support your School!
Raise money for school supplies
Supporting our Students
Math tutoring offered during all lunch hours
Wildcat Pride Time 3:15-4:15
Monday & Wednesday's
- Computer time
- Group Project time
- Individual homework time