Labels on GMOs
Do genetically modified foods need to be labeled?
What is GMO?
Benefits of GMO
- Foods that have been genetically modified are able to more resistant to insects.
- GMO helps produce more nutritious foods.
- Foods have better quality and taste.
RIsks of GMO
- GMO may cause allergic reactions for some people.
- GMF doesn't help the economy.
Should GMO products be labeled?
"Pros and Cons of Genetically Modified Foods." healthreserachfunding.org. Health
Research Funding, 4 Dec. 2014. Web. 10 Mar. 2015.
This article provided me with both pros and cons of GMO, and compared to
two with data, regarding whether GMO was safe.
Duvauchelle, Joshua. "Pros & Cons of GMO Foods." livestrong.com. Demand Media,
13 Jan. 2014. Web. 10 Mar. 2015. <http://www.livestrong.com/article/
213053-pros-cons-of-gmo-foods/>. Includes both sides of GMOs. Gives
different kinds of facts and circumstances.