Week of May 23rd - May 27th
Message from Mrs. Reams
We are looking for parent volunteers to help man stations for House Day on Monday, June 6th! Please sign up for a slot below if you are able to help volunteer from 9am-1pm! Once we have all of our volunteers, we will connect directly with you with additional details for the day. Thank you for volunteering!
In addition, if you are able to donate some materials to support some of our house day stations, please click on this link and add your name: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0D4BAFA62DA2FBCE9-house
Week at A Glance
- Expedited Reading and Science SOL
- Expedited Math and History SOL
Attention 1-2 Grade Garden Club Families:
May 25th's meeting has been moved to June 1st. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to celebrating a successful end to this year's Garden Club at the final meeting on June 1st.
Pre-K Celebration: 9:30am - 10:30am in the cafeteria
Other Important Info/Save the Dates/Reminders:
- Last day of school, June 8th is an early dismissal (12:30pm)! Don't forget to wear red, white and blue on the last day and keep our Randolph tradition going!
- If you have questions about end of year parties/celebrations, please reach out directly to your child's teacher. Our grade levels are working with room parents to plan a fun celebration at the end of the year. Our only formal graduation is 5th grade.
Chorus Concert - May 31st @ 6:00pm in the cafeteria
Field Day - June 1st (Rain date June 2nd)
- HOUSE DAY! Monday, June 6, 2022 (Wear house shirts!!)
5th grade families: Save the Date for 5th Grade Graduation: Tuesday, June 7, 2022 8:30am - 10:30am *remember to pay your child's carnival fee online