The Bulldog Buzz!
Week of May 25, 2020
How will you CHANGE THE WORLD by sharing & supporting your opinion?
School Closed-Memorial Day
Monday, May 25th, 8am
Home Sweet Home
Weekly Updates/Plans Due
Tuesday, May 26th, 8am
Please update via OnCourse
- To the Bullock Faculty: My Chat & Chew block is still running during our period of remote learning! If you would like to dialog about any initiatives, share questions, talk D4 or just have a laugh...let me know and we can set-up a WebEx virtual meeting!
Bullock has accepted the challenge of declaring Earth Day as Every day! In World Cultures (under Weeks 9 through 11) students and teachers have selected up to seven different challenges. We have created signs, conducted audits and made a pledge to care of our Earth. Check out what challenges you would like to participate in as well.
News & Notes
End-of-Year Updates: See below for some important updates. New information is in bold.
- We will be utilizing a google form for student placement cards this year.
- Report cards: Only comments on engagement will be submitted for T3. Please include Special Areas & BSI teams with comments. Report cards will be emailed on the 11th.
- Make-up Packets: All packets will be collected when we return to school in the fall.
- Laptop/Library Book returns & Item pick-ups will take place on Monday, June 22.
- Please note the change in Special Areas Video Chats (click here for the updated schedule).
- Placement Forms: Please utilize the MOY F&P levels for the "student tier" portion. Please use xx/xx (i.e. 40/44) for your winter math benchmark scores.
- Class Pictures: Class pics were delivered to teacher mailboxes. Please place them in student bags for pick-up as you organize your classrooms.
Bullock's BOOM Board!
Thanks Nicole for helping me out this week so I could get into school! I appreciate all the Fundations help and your willingness to assist with anything!
- Kassie and Rita- Thanks for always keeping me on track and sharing your ideas! I wouldn’t be able to do this without you girls
- BOOM to Amy for a great resource for proactive restorative tools and strategies.
- BOOM to my amazing partner Michelle. So incredibly thankful to have someone to work with who is so knowledgeable and supportive, especially with our recent collaborative project. Thanks for all you do and for just being you!