- The African Leopard was put on the endangered list in 2008 by the IUCN.
- The Leopards color is yellow to gold to brown.
- The male Leopard weighs about 200 pounds the female Leopard weighs about 77 to 88 pounds.
- The Leopards live mostly in Saharan Africa
Food Chain & Habitat
- Leopards have had 92 species in their diet
- Leopards bring their prey in trees
- They often hunt during sunset and sunrise
- They have a big variety of habitats to forests savannahs and grassland
- Leopards can adapt easy with different habitats because of their wide choice of food
- The color of the Leopards coat depends where they live also,light colored leopards often live in grasslands
- If Leopards must they can eat smaller animals sometimes even dung beetles to adapt to their habitat
- Leopards have more of a chance than any other wild cats to adapt to a habitat
Reasons For Endangerment & Critical Information
- One reason for Leopards being endangerment is that they were kept being shot
- Traps also have been part of the problem of them being threatend
- Although Leopards can adapt to many habitats they have their habitats taken from