What might you feel?
Different Types of Rape
2nd Degree- Vaginal Force without consent, mentally defective, mentally incapacitated, or physically helpless are accounted for in 2nd Degree Rape.
1st Degree Sexual Assault-
- With a victim who is a child under the age of 13 years and the defendant is at least 12 years old and is at least 4 years older than the victim.
- With another person by force and against the will of the other person, and: (a) employs a dangerous or deadly weapon or an article which the other person reasonably believes to be a dangerous or deadly weapon, or (b) inflicts serious personal injury upon the victim or another, by one or more other persons, or (c) the person commits the offense aided and abetted by one or more other persons.
2nd Degree Sexual Assault-
1. By force and against the will of the other person,
2. Who is mentally defective, mentally incapacitated, or physically helpless, and the person performing the act knows or should reasonably know the other person is mentally, or physically helpless.
How often does it happen and normally where does it happen?
- Every 107 seconds
Where does it often occur?
- Private places where there isn't much exposure
How to avoid it?
- Don't meet up with somebody you don't know in a private place
- Don't give him or her the idea of having sex
- Have things to help you such a pepper spray to help if anything were to occur