Oregon State University
Home of the Beavers
- volunteering for ODFW is a great start because that is the field of work Im interested in and it is a potential employer.
- Intern programs for ODFW and other fisheries biology organizations is also good
- Not only is a degree in fish biology important but also hours of field work.
- For a different possible career, Volunteering at schools in the band room or giving lessons to kids on trumpet is important.
- located in Corvallis, Oregon
- Animal reproduction and development
- Fish and wildlife sciences
- Teacher education
- Music Theory
- Jazz studies
- roughly 80,000 for all expenses
- (how to get in)
- Corvallis, Oregon
- lots of places outdoors to ride bikes, fish, and relax
- its not far from the Oregon coast
- it is typical Oregon weather, rain, cool air, and hot summers..
- I plan on getting a scholarship for my trumpet playing skills. I am very talented in playing the trumpet and osu offers scholarships for that.
- there are also scholarships that come from ODFW and other places that i'll be around for fisheries biology