Introduction to Essential Oils
Learn about dōTERRA essential oils online
A Webinar about dōTERRA Essential Oils
Essential oils are natural aromatic compounds distilled from plants. Known for their fragrant appeal, they have also been used throughout history for their medicinal and therapeutic benefits. Their unique chemistry allows them to have multiple beneficial properties from anti-microbial to pain-relieving to mood-enhancing.
Have you wanted to attend a class to learn about essential oils but have been unable to attend because you live out of town or have schedule conflicts? Now you can attend a webinar online and learn all the information you would in a normal class from the comfort of your own home. To register, click on the link below:
In this class, Elaine Lambert will introduce you to essential oils, explain how to use them safely, teach you how to choose a quality oil, and share her favorite essential oils you’ll use again and again for things like naturally calming coughs, reducing fevers or helping your kids (and everybody) sleep better.
Register then attend
Wednesday, April 16th, 8:30-9:30pm
This is an online event.
This webinar will be held every Wednesday evening, beginning promptly at 8:30 pm. Central time. If you haven't used anymeeting before, log on a few minutes early to make sure your microphone works.
- Peppermint - Great for a pick-me-up, soothing nausea, clearing sinuses, or relieving a headache.
- Lavender - Great for relaxing you at bedtime, relieving a headache, soothing a burn or scrape, or general stress relief.
- Lemon - Wonderful added to water for a refreshing drink that also gently cleanses your internal organs (always put citrus oils in glass, never plastic or styrofoam). Also great for adding to water or vinegar to clean the kitchen or to diffuse to uplift the mood.
- On Guard - Gargle a couple drops with some water to help stop snoring or to fight an oncoming cold. Diffuse to keep germs at bay.
- Breathe - The first choice for helping asthma or colds. Great for congestion and coughs.
- Melaleuca - First aid for the skin...acne, cuts, etc. Also great to use for sore throats or other infections.
If you aren't sure how to get a sample, send me an email at email@example.com and let me know which of the above sound like a good match for you.
About the Teacher
Three Essential Oils to Use on a Daily Basis:
Balance - The Grounding Blend
Use this oil daily to help you feel less stressed and more balanced. Apply to wrists or bottom of feet.
On Guard - The Protective Blend
Put in a roller bottle with fractionated coconut oil. Rub on the bottom of your feet and your children's feet every night before bed to help support the immune system.
Lemon - A Citrus Oil
Add a few drops of lemon or other citrus essential oils (only doTERRA's brand) to every glass of water (no plastic or styrofoam). This helps your body rid itself of toxins, plus it makes your water taste great so you'll drink all the water your body needs.