The Quetzal Pretzel
January 19-23, 2015
- REMINDER: Before you leave each day make sure your iPads are double locked...locked in a drawer or file cabinet plus locked in your classroom.
- Monday, January 26th during our Community Meeting Univision will be filming. Clips of this will be used in a GES open enrollment commercial that will run the month of February. Preventative measures will be taken for our students on the do not photograph/video list.
- Our GES enrollment application is currently being revised. As soon as the revisions are completed our open enrollment window will begin. Our open enrollment window will close on Friday, April 3rd. If necessary, a lottery will be held on Tuesday, April 7th.
+ Thank you, Tiffany for the AWESOME bulletin board! Everything really is awesome when you are part of a team!
+ Thank you, Angela for taking on the teacher report at the PTO meeting last week! We appreciate your time and willingness!
+ Thank you, Lorena for acting as liaison for our Love & Logic parenting classes! This is such a valuable resource for our families and we appreciate your extra time and effort to make this available!
This Week's Happenings
- NO SCHOOL - Martin Luther King Day
Tuesday, Jan. 20th
- 9:15 a.m. IEP Meeting (Centre)
- 9:20 a.m. 2nd Grade PLC
- 11:30 a.m. 1st Grade PLC
- 1:45 p.m. Kindergarten PLC
- 4:35 p.m. BLT Meeting
Wednesday, Jan. 21st
- 10:00-11:30 a.m. Dr. Hatridge Meeting (Kim)
- 2:00-4:00 p.m. SPED PLC (Nicole, Anna, Gerardine & Sherry)
Thursday, Jan. 22nd
- 9:00-11:00 a.m. AMP Meeting @ GCI (Kim)
- 9:15 a.m. Eligibility/IEP Meeting (Centre)
- 11:00 a.m. Eligibility/IEP Meeting (Syracuse)
- 2:30 p.m. Meet w/teacher (Kim)
- 3:00-4:00 p.m. PTO Gillean
- 4:00-5:00 p.m. GES Board Meeting @ GCI (Kim)
Friday, Jan. 23rd
- NEWSLETTER SUBMISSIONS DUE TO JEN CALVO
- 9:15 a.m. Eligibility Meeting (SLU)
- 4:30-5:30 p.m. Sustainability Meeting in SLU