Build Your Nest Newsletter
Warmest Winter Wishes
Ok, so that's not a word... It's an acronym and it stands for:
At the start of this year, I was inspired to bring the quality of nurturing into all that I do. However, to effectively do so, I knew this meant more than merely setting an intention to be nurturing and wishfully thinking that it would occur because I "put it out there". I knew that matching intention with action was the key to experiencing the result of nurturing. I also knew that I needed to be aware of what nurturing could yield not only for myself but also for others. (And... to know how to nurture in a balanced, emotionally-intelligent way so that I didn't burn out in the process!) So I created my mission statement for 2015 which fueled my every move throughout the year.
My mission for 2015:
"I will nurture my family, friends, colleagues, clients, and myself using my emotional intelligence to experience synergy in all aspects of life and, in doing so, also enjoy relationships that thrive. "
By starting the year with this consciously chosen mission, by fueling each action with the quality of nurturing, and by monitoring and celebrating progress along the way, I experienced these wonderful things (and so much more!):
- a greater sense of inner peace for my kids, my husband, and me
- an optimal educational environment for my biggest kiddo
- new, renewed, and deepened friendships :)
- new colleagues (Eu go, Girl!)
- a new nest-mate in my studio (stop by and meet Tulsi Bagnoli!)
- a new joint-venture: Effortless Energy!
- greater ability to persevere through challenges (and become wiser as the result!)
- providing a nurturing place for others to nest, grow, and thrive
- continued and increased ability to be transparent so that others may benefit
- better nutrition and health for me and my family
- moments of brilliance and ingenuity (stick around to see the results in 2016!)
- more fun and laughter at home (who knew we could laugh more... and harder?!)
And to all of you... my family, friends, colleagues, and clients... I am grateful for what I share with each one of you. Whether we love together, laugh together, brainstorm together, or create together... you all have nurtured me this year. And whether it's through a quick text peppered with emojis or hours of conversation, what you share with me is valued. You are valued!
My best to you in 2016!