Orr MS Community Newsletter
School Organizational Team Updates
Please welcome our new members!
- Antionette Gray, Chair
- Amaia Arostegui, Vice Chair
- Chris Acara, Support Staff Representative
- Shenghong Tang, Parent Representative
- Myra Jones, Parent Representative
- Qierameari Hollaway, Student Representative
- Anthony M. Nunez, Principal
The next meeting is Tuesday, November 16, at 3:30 p.m. The agenda can be found here.
New Homeroom and Breakfast Time
The following changes to the schedule go into effect Monday, November 15
- Homeroom will occur from 7:15 a.m. to 7:39 a.m.
- Period 1 will occur from 7:39 a.m. to 8:35 a.m.
This will have the following impact on breakfast
- First breakfast will occur from 7:00 a.m.-7:15 a.m.
- Second breakfast will occur from 7:15 a.m.-7:39 a.m.
- No tickets will be provided to students.
- Breakfast will not be served after 7:39 a.m.
Badges are required to:
- Participate in all school-sponsored events (Example: Attend dances or basketball games)
- Make an purchase (Example: Buying snacks during lunch)
All badges must show
- Student's face
- Student's number
- Student's full name
Any badge that has a face, number, or name scratched or covered is not an acceptable badge.
In order to keep badges in good condition, all students may now keep their badge in a location of their choice. For example:
- In a pocket
- In a bag or purse
- In a phone case
All students must show any Orr MS adult their badge upon request.
Temporary badges will no longer be provided to students. New badges are available for purchase in the cafeteria for $1.