- Topic Sentence (green)
- Main Ideas (yellow)
- Detail Tell me more (red)
- Conclusion (green)
- Use a Thesaurus.
- Use specific nouns and verbs.
- Edit using COPS.
- Good writing is carefully edited.
The Writing Process
- Think of stuff to write about.
- Write stuff down.
- Complete a rough draft.
- Have someone else read it first.
- Change any ideas that are not clear or complete.
- This is the final step of the writing process
- on then share it with others, other people want to see your work.
Core four sentences
- Simple sentence
- Declarative sentence
- Number sentence
- Situation/Stance sentence
- They are yellow
- 1st one comes after the topic sentences
- you have 3 or more Main ideas to write about
- The Conclusion is Green
- The Conclusion is what ends your Paragraph